Gillian's Found Photos #24

Posted by rockindomp3


The Fang's come up with an interesting phound foto this week. Is it a bachelorette party?
The wallflower section at a house party? These gals have some Atlantic soul 45's on the table and their hair all done up, they're ready to go, what do you think they're doing?
I may not be doing many updates in the next few weeks due to a big computer crash (actually, an attack by a Snow Leopard which mangled my hard drive). I'll be busy trying to recover things from various back up (I triple backed up, and still lost a lot of crap), but since it's almost a year
since I started this blog and have been fairly diligent about updating 13-15 times a month a think I've earned a bit of a breather.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment