Bo Diddley and the Duchess

Posted by rockindomp3



Bo Diddley w/the Duchess, Hollywood Au-Go Go, 1965



From the same show.





This clip is new to me.

It's been a few months since my last Bo Diddley posting (Bo Goes Guitar Shopping) but while checking around Youtube I found four clips I hadn't seen posted before, all featuring the Duchess (Norma Jean Wolford), Bo's incredible second guitarist. I can't think of a better way to waste time than watching vintage Bo Diddley. For more check the archives. BTW it looks like"Story Of Bo Diddley" documentry is coming out on DVD legally, so for all those fans who've been hunting for it for all these years, Bo's estate will be releasing the thing legit, finally. It's got some of the best Bo footage I've ever seen.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment