Found In The Basement - Vol 7

Posted by rockindomp3



1. Darlin/Corviars
2. Rhythm of the Rain/Song Spinners
3. Echo From the Blue/Ivyliers
4. Peter Cotton Tail/Eddie Jacobs
5. Give Me Back My Heart/Sonny Hines
6. My Little Heavenly Angel/Carl Criss
7. Kiss and Tell/Julie and Desires
8. You're My Love/Del-Tones
9. Someone, Somewhere/Warner Mack
10. Pretty Littl Angel Eyes/Pepsis
11. I Made An Angel Cry/Hilton James
12. Silhouettes/Freddie Andrews 1
3. Shh-I'm Watching the Movie/Neva Small
14. Cousin Ed/Ceaser L. Jenkins
15. Darling, I Swear That It's True/Ritchie Marsh
16. Never Thought/Dick Michaels
17. Little Hit and Run Darling/Tru Tones
18. Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow/Alumni
19. A You're Adorable/Vik E. Lee
20. Poetry in Motion/Con Pierson
21. I'm In Love With You/Linda & Roberta
22. You Better Believe It/Sonny Charles
23. Tears On My Pillow/Small Town World
24. I Just Want/Ronny James
25. Hey Little Girl/Little Abee C and Group

Found In The Basement - Vol 7.rar - 79.1 MB

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment