Texas Blues-Houston Hotshots

Posted by rockindomp3



1. Didn't Reach My Goal-Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown
2. My Time Is Expensive-Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown
3. Hattie Green-Lavarda Durst
4. I Cried-Lavarda Durst
5. Mr. Ticket Agent-Silver Cooks
6. Coming Back Home-Silver Cooks
7. R.B. Boogie-R.B. Thibadeaux
8. New Kind Of Loving-R.B. Thibadeaux
9. Creole Gal Blues-Edgar Blanchard
10. She'll Be Mine After A While-Edgar Blanchard
11. The Girl I Love-Memphis Slim
12. Mean Little Woman-Memphis Slim
13. Alabama Blues-Henry Hanes
14. A Hepcats Advice-Elmore Nixon
15. Irene's Boogie-Bill Harvey
16. Tired Of This Life I'm Living-Bill Harvey
17. Summer's Coming On-Joe "Papoose" Fritz
18. I'm Not Suspicious, But-Joe "Papoose" Fritz
19. Betty Jean Blues-Betty Jean Washington
20. Why Oh Why Did You Let Me Go-Betty Jean Washington

Vol. One - Houston Hotshots (Acrobat ACMCD 4003).rar - 98.7 MB

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment