Stompin' Volume 15

Posted by rockindomp3


1.Elsie Wheat-Tippin
2.Junior Tamplin-Baby Is A Boxer
3.Sarah "Fatwoman" Dean-I Got Your Boogie
4.Doctor Gaddy-Evil Man Blues
5.Jimmie Nelson-Great Big Hunk Of Man
6.Al Jackson-Let's Drink Some Whiskey
7.Dr.Jo Jo Adams-Did'nt I Tell You
8.Piney Brown-How About Rockin' With Me
9.Danny Taylor-You Look Bad
10.Gene Parrish-Screamin' In My Sleep
11.Eddie Curtis-Shake Pretty Baby Shake
12.Jimmy Preston-My Baby Done Left Me
13.Jimmy Preston-Rock With It Baby
14.Kansas CIty Jimmy-Cheatin' Woman
15.Ed Barron-Cracklin' Bread
16.Rudy Green-It's You I Love
17.Harptones-Insulting Blues Boogie
18.Ford Nelson Quintet-Little Annie
19.Fats Witherspoon-Hook,Line And Sinker
20.Earl Williams-Regal Boogie
21.Moohah-Candy
22.Mae Parrish-Function On Broadway

Stompin' Vol.15.rar - 65.1 MB

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment