Stompin Volume 16

Posted by rockindomp3



1.Clara Streat-Holey Boogie
2.Crown Prince Waterford-Love Awile
3.Crown Prince Waterford-Eating Watermellon
4.Honey Brown-Lonesome & Mistreated
5.Bob Williams-Talk To Me
6.Pliver Jones-What I Say
7.Sammy Cotton-We're Gonna Ball This Morning
8.Piney Brown-Talkin About You
9.Eddie Mack-Key Hole Blues
10.Willie Johnson-Love Me Till Dawn
11.Bumps Myers-I'm Clappin & Shoutin'
12.Bumps Myers-I'm Telling You Baby
13.Les Harris-96 Lbs.
14.Cliff Holland-Don't Ever Trust A Woman
15.Rufus Thomas-Crazy About You Baby
16.Rufus Thomas-No More Doggin' Around
17.Bill Hayes-Highway 75
18.Al Jackson-It Ain't Gonna Be Like That
19.Jimmy Preston-Oh Babe
20.H-Bomb Ferguson-I Love My baby
21.Roosevelt Sykes-Sputnik Baby
22.Iona Wade-Why Don't You Tell Me So

Stompin' Vol.16.rar - 65.2 MB

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment