Stompin' Volume 22

Posted by rockindomp3


1.Billy Fair-I'll Be True To You
2.Brownie McGhee-All Night Party
3.Big Sheba-Soft Soapin' Woman
4.Tasso Zachary-Louisville Kentucky
5.Willie Hunter-I'm In Love With You Baby
6.Pro McClam-Boot Um'
7.Roosevelt Wardell-She Drinks Too Much Wine
8.Patti Jerome-No Mama No Papa
9.Willie Hunter-I'm In Love With You Baby
10.Big Sheba-Alphabet Blues
11.James B.Berry-Long Nose
12.Paul Bascomb-Don't Put My Business In The Street
13.Sammy Cotton-Back Bitin'
14.Sammy Cotton-I Ain't Gonna' Worry My Life Anymore
15.Dorothy Ellis-Drill Daddy Drill
16.Gil Bernal-Keep Those Wonderin' Eyes Off My Baby
17.Paul Bascomb-Pink Cadillac
18.Billy Fair-Boogie In The Morning
19.Sticks McGhee-You Gotta' Have Something On The Ball
20.Charles Rene-I've Got The Blues
21.Jimmy Butler-Trim Your Tree
22.Nelda Dupuy-Riding With The Blues
23.Rubberlegs Williams-Goin' Back To Washington Corner of 7th & T
24.Bob Mitchell-Standing On The Corner
25.Sherman Brooks & Blue Tones-Cool Daddy Blues

Stompin' - Vol 22.rar - 57.5 MB

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment