Best Of Chief Records Volume 3

Posted by rockindomp3



01 Tobin Matthews - Ruby Duby
02 Junior Wells - Come On In This House
03 Elmore James - Cry For My Baby
x04 Elites - Jack The Ripper
x05 Mel London - Doggin' Me Around
06 Elmore James - Elmore's Contribution To Jazz
x07 Frank Butler - I Can't Believe It
x08 Melvin Simpson - Try And Understand
09 Junior Wells - I Could Cry
x10 Tobin Matthews - Irish Washerwoman
x11 Elites - The Blues
12 Earl Hooker - Blues in 'D' Natural
13 Junior Wells - I'm A Stranger
14 Elites - Mama Look At Me
15 Frank Butler - Girl Of My Dreams
16 Magic Sam - You Don't Have To Work
17 Magic Sam - My Love Is Your Love
18 Melvin Simpson - I Love My Baby
19 Elmore James - The Twelve Year Old Boy
20 Tobin Matthews - Leather Jacket Cowboy
21 Junior Wells - The Things I'd Do For You
22 Magic Sam - Mr Charlie
23 Tobin Matthews - Steel Guitar Rag
24 Five Duchess - Cry For Me Baby
25 Labradors - When Someone Loves You
26 Junior Wells - So Tired

Best Of Chief Records Vol 3.rar - 88.5 MB

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment