The Rockin' South-Rock'n'Roll & Rockabilly From NRC Records

Posted by rockindomp3



1. Rod Willis - The Cat (2:22)
2. Paul Peek - The Rock-A-Round (Withdrawn Version) (2:45)
3. Sweetie Jones - Baby Please Don't Leave (1:50)
4. Wayne Cochran - The Coo (2:24)
5. Lee George - The Little Moon Men (2:30)
6. The Shades - Splashin' (2:07)
7. Joe South - The Purple People Eater Meets The Witch Doctor (2:36)
8. Chuck Atha - Just Me And My Baby (2:06)
9. The Shades - Strollin' After Dark
10. Tony Bellus - Robbin' The Cradle
11. Little Jimmy Dempsey - Bop Hop
12. Joe South - Chills
13. The Night Owls - You Shouldn't Oughta Done It
14. Tommy Roe & The Satins - I Got A Girl
15. The Four Mints - Hey Little Nell
16. Darrell Glenn - Congratulations To Me
17. Ric Cartey - Scratchin' On My Screen
18. Chuck Wiley - I Love You So Much
19. Ray Smith - That's All Right
20. Tommy Roe & The Satins - Sheila (Original Version)
21. Paul Peek - Sweet Skinny Jenny
22. The Four Mints - Wolf
23. Cleve Warnock - My Baby Is Gone
24. Rod Willis - Will Travel
25. Joe South - I'm Snowed
26. Jimmy Smith & The Ranch Hands - Pinch Me Quick
27. Clyde Beavers - Black Knee Socks
28. Walt Benton & The Diplomats - I'm Gonna Leave You
29. Robert Gill & The Dreamers - Baby That's Alright
30. Robert Gill & The Gill-O-Teens - I'm Happy

The Rockin' South-Rock'n'Roll & Rockabilly From NRC Records.rar - 76.7 MB

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment