Dazzling Group Sounds 1

Posted by rockindomp3



1. Why/Chessman
2. I'll Never Tell/Bunny Paul & Harptones
3. You've Forgotten Me/Biscaynes
4. Carolyn/Five Kids
5. I Really Don't Care/Marylanders
6. That's A Teenage Love/Teen Kings
7. You're Driving Me Crazy/Emeralds
8. Where Are You/Cora Woods & Group
9. Eternally/Twilighters
10. Heaven Sent You/Concepts
11. Gates Of Gold/Serenaders
12. I Need You So/Bobbie James & Four Buddies
13. It's You/Shirley Gunter & Queens
14. Love Me When I'm Old/Blackhawks
15. No Other Love/Cleo Patrettes
16. Don't Leave Poor Me/Dikes
17. You Hurt Me/Frankie Ervin & Group
18. Sposin'/Jake Porter & Ebonaires
19. No Greater Love/Delta Rhythm Boys
20. Never Again/Foster Brothers
21. Closer To My Heart/Walter Fuller & Group
22. Each Night/Five Dots
23. I'm Not In Love With You/Delltones
24. Starting From Tonight/Henry Booth & Midnighters
25. I Wash My Hands/Betrice Redding & Group
26. Tis Night/Bobby Relf & Laurels

http://hotfile.com/dl/84271699/fcb8243/Dazzling_Group_Sounds_1.rar.html

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment