Dazzling Group Sounds 2

Posted by rockindomp3



1. Patty, Patty/Equalos
2. Oh What a Night/Biscaynes
3. Beatrice, My Darling/Blackhawks
4. Blue Autumn/Symbols
5. I'm Crying/Nobletones
6. This Doesn't Seem Real/Jimmy Von Carl & June Voices
7. Take Me To Paradise/Romancers
8. Delores/Four Buddies
9. Darlin', I Understand/Paul Grady & Group
10. No One/Lions
11. Take Me/Delta Rhythm Boys
12. Here I Go Again/Lee Tillman & Group
13. I'm a Stranger/Charioteers
14. So Long Baby/Marvelettes
15. I Can't Laugh/Metronomes
16. Just Another Fool/Debs
17. Maybe It's Wrong/Rainbeaus
18. I Gotta Have Somebody/4 After 5's
19. Lover Boy/Sonny Woods & Twigs
20. Here Am I/Sonny Brooks & Savoys
21. Open Your Heart/Distants
22. Oh Why/Orchids
23. Don't Ever Leave Me/Pyramiders
24. If You Just Don't Leave/Du Droppers
25. Goodbye Darling/Corsairs

http://hotfile.com/dl/84271525/3feed9a/Dazzling_Group_Sounds_2.rar.html

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment