Rockabilly Action

Posted by rockindomp3


1. Hey, Hey, Don't Tease Me - Bo Ratliff & Country Kinfolk
2. I Got Some News For You - Bobby Lee
3. Little Bit Lonesome - Charlie Ross
4. Out Honky Tonkin' Again - Dude Standphill
5. Last Goodbye - Art Ontario
6. Fool Fool Fool - Bill Whittley
7. Boy and a Guitar - Cleve Warnock
8. Hillbilly Fever - Lonesome Willie Evans
9. Ain't No Grave Gonna Hold My Body Down - Carl Martin Trio
10. It's Money - Mike Clay
11. Makin' Up My Mind - Rick Johnson
12. Shakin' Ana a Twisting - John Poole
13. Playin' Hide Go Seek - Tommy Moreland
14. I'll Pay You Back - Bill Zekie Browning
15. Backfired - Leroy Wilkerson
16. Sheddin' Tears Over You - Shorty Frog And His Space Cats
17. Rock Bottom Blues - Curley Griffin
18. Red Dress - Johnny Huskey
19. Beggin' Time - Russell Spears
20. Blue As I Can Be - Jimmy Simpson
21. I Got Blues On My Mind - Lonnie Irving
22. I Come From Louisiana - Jimmy Bankston
23. As My Heart is To You - Bob James & Creations
24. I'm Walking Out - Walter Scott
25. I'm Talking Not Walking the Blues - Wibby Lee/Paul Allan
26. Searight Blues - Jimmy Welch
27. Baby I Won't Keep Waitin' - Bill Blevins
28. Emanons Rock - Emanons

http://hotfile.com/dl/85430608/dcf8019/BB55200.rar.html

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment