Stompin' Vomume 6

Posted by rockindomp3



1. Carter Brothers - I'm Not To Blame
2. Eddie Alston - I Jus Can't Help It
3. Sly Fox - I'm Tired Of Beggin
4. Sly Fox - My Four Women
5. Garland The Great - Hello Miss Sims
6. Rufus Brown - Keep A Knockin'
7. Big Jack Reynolds - I Had A Little Dog
8. Little Miss Jessie - My Baby Has Gone
9. J. L. Smith - Got My Top Let Down
10. Homesick James - Can't Afford To Do It
11. Finney Mo - Shake That Thing
12. Joe Allen - Baby Baby Baby
13. John Fred & Playboys - Boogie Children
14. Jackie Dunham - All Around The World
15. Bo Dudley - Shotgun Rider
16. Shy Guy Douglas - Monkey Doin' Woman
17. Lorin Dean - Fi Fo Fum
18. Bobby December & Renegades - Invasion
19. Fats & Skyscrapers
20. Bobby Jackson - Oh Baby

Stompin' Vol.06.rar - 32.7 MB

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment