Dazzling Group Sounds 5

Posted by rockindomp3



1. Help/Herb Johnson & Group
2. Be My Love, Be My Love/Tony Allen & Wonders
3. Somdeay You'll Understand Why/Big Dee Irwin & Group
4. Walking Sad/Pharoahs
5. Long Ago/Paul Kirk & Pageants
6. I'll Get Along/Five Satins
7. Take One Step/Melvettes
8. Sinner In Love/Serenades
9. How Do I Stand With You/Charles Wright & Wright Singers
10. Nobody But Me/Buford Busbee & Epitomes
11. Darling/Dynamos
12. My Birthday Wish/Faith Robinson & Group
13. The Girl I Left Behind/Carlton Beck & Group
14. Count of Love/Troy Dodds & Group
15. Two Shadows/Judy King & Group
16. A Love Only You Can Give/Universals
17. Now That You're Gone/Expressions
18. I Want Your Love/Delongs
19. Don't Open The Grave/Valdoros
20. Kicking With My Stallion/Kings Men
21. Where/Dorothy Forbes & Stylers
22. All I Want Is You/Jim Holiday & Futuretones
23. Pledging My Love/Thunderbirds
24. You Mean Everything To Me/Rudy Green & Four Buddies
25. I Could Make You Care/James Quintet
26. Thanks For Yesterday/Charioteers

http://hotfile.com/dl/84272744/ae739f9/Dazzling_Group_Sounds_5.rar.html

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment