Dazzling Group Sounds 4

Posted by rockindomp3



1. I Laughed So Hard - The Rip Chords
2. Telling Lies - The Boomerangs
3. Oh Wishing Well - The Unforgettables
4. Bring It On Home - The Tides
5. Nite Owl - THe Serenaders
6. This Day Is Ours - La La & The Lalaretts
7. Let's Fall In Love - The Five Stars (Cleo Perry & THe Inspiratiors)
8. You're Closer To My Heart Than My Shadow - Edward Harris & The Bluedots
9. In THe Chapel - The Corvetts
10. So Shy - The Flannels
11. I'm Yours - Richard Barret & The Sevilles
12. Zanzee - The Hi Lites
13. Until I Know - Alan Knight & Group
14. Dreamy Eyes - The Sparklers
15. I'm So All Alone - The Mello-Chords
16. Close To Me - Robin Willson & Group
17. Sincerely - The Orioles
18. You Ran Away From My Heart - The Clicks
19. If You Left Me Today - The Matadors
20. Sorry - Donna Evans & Group
21. Magic Of Love - The Premeirs & The Invictas
22. Just Whisper - Lulu Reed & Group
23. Forgetting You - Bill Kenny & Group
24. Don't Leave Me Here To Cry - The Belvadeers ( The Dusters)
25. The Beating Of Our Hearts - The Charmers
26. Beginning To Miss You - The Orchids

http://hotfile.com/dl/84272136/db7827c/Dazzling_Group_Sounds_4.rar.html

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment