Brooklyn Doo-Wop.-Vol. 3

Posted by rockindomp3




1. Goodbye - Carousels
2. Local City - Donnie & The Chapells
3. I Want Only You - Decoys
4. Mother Nature - Del-Counts
5. I Wonder - Stylists
6. Since You Went Away - Fascinations
7. Happy Honeymoon - Four Fellows
8. Without A Song - Junior & The Saharas
9. My Inspiration - Inspirations
10. Crazy Feeling - Riley, Russ & The Five Sounds
11. Whisper - Concepts
12. I'll Pray - Bronay, Johnny & The Magics
13. Hey Hey Baby - Moonlights
14. I Found My Love - Fabutones
15. Why Do Fools Fall In Love - Decoys
16. Never Let Me Go - Verdicts
17. My Juanita - Vel-Tones
18. Out In The Cold Again - Decoys
19. Don't Say Goodbye - Vel-Tones
20. Miracle Of Love - Myles, Donnie & The Dukes
21. This Is My Love - Jive Chords
22. Travelling Stranger - Jive Chords
23. Fool Was I - Vel-Tones
24. Jungle - Concepts

Brooklyn Doo-Wop.-Vol. 3.rar - 51.4 MB

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment