Teenage Dreams Vol. 18

Posted by rockindomp3



1. You I Like - Frankie Staro
2. I Play the Part of a Fool - Lucky Lee
3. Mister Make Believe - Dolores Rodell
4. This Little Girl - Rita Curtis
5. Do Yourself A Favor - Jack Larson
6. Only One You - Jerry Landis
7. Sherry My Love - Glin Littleton
8. Oriental Garden - Ramona King
9. Waiting For Paul to Call - Aileen Frances
10. When I Met You - Jerry Amato
11. Love That Girl - Buddy Howard
12. A Million Miles From Nowhere - Les Sabres Combo
13. I Whisper Your Name - Johnny McKay
14. Why Did I Cry - Stan Cayer
15. North Star - Tracy & Travellers
16.Nobody Else - Sonny Williams
17.Where Does the Clown Go - Brian Weske
18.I Go and Dream - Johnny Laury
19.High School Memories - Fred Bible
20.Crystal Anne - Gary Bryant
21.Your Love's Got A Grip On Me - Nick Todd
22.Teenage Jezebel - Dean Christie
23.Stamps - Andy Andrews
24.You Lied To Me - Glenn Mooney
25.When You Are Lonely - John & Judi
26.An Angel Up In Heaven - Roni Powers
27.I Cry On My Pillow - Chris Collins
28.Janice - Eddie Robbins
29.Tell Me That You Care - Grady Chapmen

http://hotfile.com/dl/93816185/c3bfffb/Teenage_Dreams_Vol._18.rar.html

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment