Teenage Dreams Vol. 19

Posted by rockindomp3



1. Don't Be A Fool In Love - Roomates
16.Please Don't Make Me Blue - Norm Richards
2. I Rise I Fall - Jay (of Jay & Americans)
17.You Made Me Cry - Tensionette
3. He Who Cries Last Cries the Hardest - Mark Douglas
18. The Watch - Tony Mercer
4. Somebody Left the Gates of Heaven Open - Al Chaney
19. I Read In a Book - Alan Vallone
5. Find A Star - Linda Star & Starlets
20. My Tears Start to Fall - Cal Raye
6. So Much In Love With You - Jerry Miller
21. I Crossed My Fingers - Earl Dukes
7. Candee - Mel McDaniel
22. I'll Get Along - Mark London
8. Prayer For An Angel - Joey Strobel
23. Hungry Heart - Davy Douglas
9. Deborah Jean - Buddy Harold with Harmonichords
24. How Will It End - Johnny Rebb
10. Loving Young - Gene Goza with Blazers
25. You Do - Honey Lane & Triumphs
11. Why Am I Blue - Gallant Men
26. Blond Hair and Green Eyes - Fred Bible
12. A Kiss and A Ring - Dino Perrone
27. A Million Tears Ago - Jerry Frasier & Four Jacks
13. Let It Be Me - Tommy Sena
28. Hey! Hey! Lover - Norm Burns & SatelitesI
14. You Hold the Key - Robin Rocket
29 Sweet Little Andrea - Paul Guay
15. I'll Love Only You - Gary Criss
30 My Little Angel in Disguise - Steve Martin


http://hotfile.com/dl/93816380/52ecd61/Teenage_Dreams_Vol._19.rar.html

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment